Friday, October 3, 2008

My 30th birthday

Well, it's coming up next month. Originally we were going to have a big party. Now I'm not so sure I want that. But I don't know what to do. I was excited to celebrate the end of my 30th year with a big party but I really don't feel like I have all that much to celebrate right now. I had so many things I thought I would have accomplished by the age of 30, some of which I needed a husband to do. Turns out that a lot of my 30th year sucked. Like, really sucked. There were good times, of course. But a lot of it sucked. So what is there to celebrate? I'm going to be 30, I"m losing my husband and I don't have any children, pets or own a house. Oh, and I won't have much money to do anything all that exciting either.
So what do I do? Any ideas? My birthday falls on a Thursday this year, I am supposed to have that day off as well as Friday so that I had a 4 day weekend.
Sorry to be such a downer, I'm just being honest. I really am looking for ideas. I would love to go to Sea Ranch with my girlfriends and be cuddly and cozy in the house and walk on the beach and just be at peace there but I don't think that is going to happen. I'm open to ideas, I just don't know what I want to do.

1 comment:

emeraldwednesday said...

There's always a Nestie GTG as an option... :-)