Thursday, February 21, 2013

Be Bold



It’s time to put it out there, I mean, it’s all about the people you know, right? And I seem to know mostly married people who also know married people. So, here it goes… I am SO ready to meet a great guy! I know there is one out there that would just get me and be totally awesome and we’d be like peas and carrots or peanut butter and jelly, or…  well you get the idea.
So, I’m putting out an APB of sorts… Give me your tired, your poor… oh wait, wrong quote… bring me your single, your affectionate, your beardy, and thoughtful men.  Bring me the ones who enjoy a good beer, or glass of wine, the ones that want to have a family and cook food together and laugh and be silly. Bring me the ones who will take me camping and build me a fire, and the ones who want to take care of this planet for our children and their children. Bring me the ones who are balanced and open-minded and have a spiritual connection to a greater being. Bring me the ones with great passion and interest and who understand my need to follow my passions and interests.
I am so ready for this. 2013 is going to be MY YEAR! I feel it in my bones, great things will happen this year! I’m in a good place in my life, I’m happy and the one thing I feel is missing is a partner… and a dog. So, if you know any great single guys that meet some or all of the above mentioned qualities please let me know! Tell your friends, and tell them to tell their friends! With your help, this can really happen. Bring it on! 

Stand upright, speak thy thoughts, declare The truth thou hast, that all may share; Be bold, proclaim it everywhere: They only live who dare. -Voltaire




No comments: