Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sharks vs. Flyers

I was lucky enough to get free tickets from the friend of a co-worker for last nights Sharks game. She was there with us and taught me a bunch about the rules and positions in hockey that I didn't really understand yet. The seats were great and Emily was super excited to be so close to the action. It was an exciting game with lots of action and some pretty good fights. It was pretty high scoring as far as hockey goes, we won 5-4 in overtime. I don't think the Sharks have ever won in overtime when I have been there. We went to the Falafel drive in for dinner beforehand, it was yummy! I bought myself a Sharky magnet for my refrigerator and a sticker to put on my car window.
The pics are from my phone so they aren't the best quality, sorry.

No comments: