Saturday, December 27, 2008

Some homemade Christmas presents

I did make a couple of Christmas presents this year. I didn't have too much inspiration and gumption but had these ideas before things went south so I was able to enjoy doing them.


I made this one for my mom. It's supposed to be like a quilt with the different fabrics and colors.




I actually forgot to take a picture of the other perpetual calendar I made, maybe the recipient can take some digital pics for me and send them? ;) ?


The blanket and pillows I made for my cousins. I made a blanket to match the bug pillow for my cousin before he was born and made the pillow for him this Christmas. He now has a little brother who needed his own blanket so I made him one with truck and car fleece. The older one loved his pillow!




No comments: