Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just a little update

I'm so proud of myself! I spent the morning cleaning up the kitchen. I cleaned out the fridge, cupboards and pantry to make room for a future roommate. It definitely needed it. I hung the little spice rack I have above the stove to make some room in the cupboards and it looks cute. Then I made a delish lunch! I made a chicken salad sandwich with celery, grapes and toasted almonds in it. I even ate the rest of the celery with peanut butter on it. It sounds stupid but I guess I'm proud because I made something other than a quesadilla. I've been eating a lot of cheese lately...
Not a very exciting blog post but I felt like sharing....

I'm meeting another potential roomie today. This one is a 24 year old girl who is recently divorced. I'm not sure what would be better, a 24 year old girl or a 31 year old gay man. Maybe with a dude there would be less drama?? I guess I should call a 24 year old a woman...

No comments: