Sunday, May 17, 2009

my morning

Today I had the most wonderful morning! I got up and out of dodge by 9:00. I stopped at the farmer's market and got a muffin and at Emily's store to pick up one of her beach chairs and was on my way. I drove up highway 17 and hung a right at Santa cruz and drove up highway 1 to a great beach. I don't actually know what it's called but it's beautiful. Every time I've been there it's been different. I think that's part of what I love about any beach, it's constantly changing. This time the tide was way out, which it's never been any other time I was there.
This is the view on the other side of the highway, it was so pretty and calm this morning.
I took my breakfast with me and ate on the beach. Heaven!
Think this is a surfer? It's not!
It was a remote control surfer! There was a guy out there with it and a guy on the beach conrolling it.
There were lady bugs everywhere!!!
Because the tide was out so far I was actually able to see the tidepools. I think that normally most places south of San Francisco don't have many starfish but I found a couple today! I was excited.
on my way home I stopped and got strawberries! Yummo! Isn't this truck cute!
I had a great, relaxing and rejuvenating morning. I loved it. The weather was perfect and not nearly as freakin hot as it is in the valley.

1 comment:

yogamama said...

A beautiful day, indeed!