Friday, October 23, 2009

Papaver Vert

One of the nice things about reading all of the design blogs I do is occasionally getting exposed to some great artists that I wouldn't otherwise find out about. Today Design Sponge introduced me to Papaver Vert. I love her designs! They are so organic and tactile looking! Unfortunately they are out of my price range. I will say though that the longer I make jewelry and quilt the better I understand the cost and time that goes into producing a product. I would pay more for a handmade object than I would for something mass produced. Anyways, look at these bowls! They are so cool! She makes other things out of felted wool as well but these really caught my eye. Definitely check out her website. If you live in SF you have the bonus of getting the option to see her pieces in a shop.

No comments: