Friday, April 23, 2010

OMG!!!! I am in love!

With this artist! Her paintings are fabulous. The colors she uses are right up my alley. I love the scenes she paints and they are most feminine and sweet; the essence of a sweet summer day, a good book, the perfect heels, a good bath, a good read in a sweet little cafe or patisserie or a beautiful confection on a cake stand just waiting for the party to start. I wish I could pop through these paintings like Mary Poppins pops through chalk pictures on a sidewalk.

There are far too many for me to share here. The artist is Janet Hill. Check out her Etsy shop here.
Look to the right for a few more of my favorites in my Etsy favorites on the sidebar. ----->
I love the one in the closet, I wonder if that was inspired by Carrie Bradshaw?

(P.S. - Em you are still my favorite artist of all time!) :)

No comments: