Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Phew. Huge sigh of relief.

I've been pretty stressed lately. Barely more than a week and a half ago my roommate left me a note telling me he would be moving out. He moved out on Sunday and man was that a stressful week. If you've ever been a renter you know that you are required to provide 30 days notice to a landlord before moving. Same goes for a landlord asking a person to move out. He didn't provide 30 days notice.
Suffice it to say, it was an unpleasant situation and not one I want to go through again.
I just got an email from him and he admitted he was wrong and he was very nice. This situation stressed me out to no end. When he moved out on Sunday I was a mess and very nervous for the confrontation. It wasn't fun but I put my foot down.
All is good now, and I'm looking for a new roommate. I've interviewed one girl who is promising, we'll see what she decides. When it comes down to it, I wouldn't have to deal with any of this roommate stress if I had a full time permament job. I'm workin on it...

No comments: