Saturday, June 26, 2010

Circles circles everywhere!

Today is circle craft day! Unintentionally anyways. I'm working on a pillow with felt circles on it, and while I took a break from that I busted out another little project with circles. I've been wanting to make both of these things for a while and I happened to find myself with a rare weekend with nothing on the calendar. My place was already pretty neat and clean so I didn't have to spend half of my day cleaning so I got to start in on the projects almost right away.

I'm taking some time to noodle on the pillow layout. I can't decide if I want to use all four colors.



This is a quick and fun little project that you can do with just about any kind of paper! You could use magazines or cute scrapbook paper and in any theme you want! Because it's almost the 4th of July and I happened to have some patriotic paper I thought I'd give it a go. I plan on making many of these for the boutique sale I'll be participating in again this fall. They can be used for just about anything, anywhere! I want to make some that can be  used as a garland on Christmas trees too. Or they could be hung from a bookshelf, or even used as a curtain if you had a lot of  them! The possibilities are endless! (bonus if you know what movie is on my tv)

Back to my regular schedule crafting...

No comments: