Friday, July 16, 2010

Hi there

I haven't blogged in a while. It's funny how that happens. I've had a big change again in my life, the job I was working at is done so I'm once again looking for work. My last day was a week ago today. I really enjoyed working with the people I did, the job wasn't all that bad either.
Soooo I'm back to being a lady of leisure. I've been spending my time looking for work (research and sending out resumes takes more time than you would think), working on my latest quilt, hanging out with my sister and meeting up with friends.
Another big change is that I have a new roommate! I'm very grateful to have found her. It's working out well so far. She's only 19 and a student at the culinary academy here where we live. She is very sweet and I am actually happy with having a girl here rather than a guy.
Not much else going on...

No comments: