Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MIA...

Hello all! Sorry for my absence lately. I've been working a lot and when I'm not there, I've been working hard on making things for my sale. I promise I'll be back with more regular posting once things slow down a bit...
In the meantime, I'd love to see you at the sale! It's a small scale event put on through an organization I was part of while I was working in the design industry. It's held at a furniture showroom in San Carlos, Ca. The address is 985 Industrial Rd.  It's an enjoyable time and we're lucky enough to enjoy nibbles and cocktails so if you'd like to attend please RSVP to Melanie Harbert at Maharam fabrics. Her contact info is as follows... mharbert@maharam.com.
Be sure to bring a business card so you can be entered to win one of many prize giveaways!

1 comment:

Emily said...

looks like good christmas shopping to be had!