Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Silence...

Hi everybody! Sorry for the silence. I've been so busy in the last week I just haven't had time to sit down and finish a decent quality blog post. I've been working on a new one for a series I'm starting but I'm having trouble with uploading pictures. I'm not sure if it's a blogger problem or an operator error.
Yesterday at work I helped set up a table full of our Christmas cards. Yes, Christmas, I know. But it's 90 degrees and October! When you are ready to think about your Christmas cards you should definitely come in to Paper Source. If you aren't a DIY kind of person we have the most fabulous collection of cards! We have some fantasically sarcastic ones, vintage styled ones, classic ones and ones you can add your own photos to.  If you are a DIY kind of person we have lots of ideas for that too!
I have to go to work at noon today and I need to get some quilting done, I promise I'll be back with a new post soon!

No comments: