Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Cupcake Co.

I'm so happy to be able to share this with you, my friend Angela is finally doing something she's been dreaming about for years! She is starting a cupcake company... as the name states. :) My friends and I as well as her family and friends have been raving about her cupcakes for years and have been telling her to open a business selling her sweet confections. I'm so proud of her for jumping in with both feet to get it started! I've had the honor of tasting a couple of these flavors and I loved them!

Boston Cream Pie

This one is peanut butter chocolate and she makes a to-die-for version of this with curry added, yes, I said curry!

I missed an event where she made this one, it's lavender honey. I'm dying to taste it!

Lemon Meringue

Smore's! So good!

White Chocolate Raspberry

Please check out her website and "like" A Cupcake Co. on Facebook! She is located in Benecia and is willing to deliver to different places in the bay area. Delivery to Benecia, Vallejo and American Canyon is free, beyond that there is a delivery fee.
Angela is one of the sweetest gals I know, if you are in the East Bay and need cupcakes for a special event I urge you to get in contact with her! Her cupcakes are delicious and made with love!
She's got a special offer for this Fourth of July, check it out!

Firecracker Cupcakes with Pop Rocks!

1 comment:

Anne said...

OMG Why didn't she open it here in Santa Cruz?! We need a cupcake place!! Especially a place with THESE cupcakes. :O They look divine!!

Thanks for sharing. :D