Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stella and Dot

This afternoon I had a Stella and Dot party. It was so much fun! A bunch of girlfriends came over and we tried on jewelry, gossiped and ate yummy snacks.  Silly me, I forgot to take pictures. Here is a small smattering of some of the Stella and Dot pieces. They have large statement pieces all the way down to small delicate ones. Gold is coming back into style and I liked the pieces that mixed the two. Long layered pieces mixed together are also really cool right now.
This piece is really cool and it's very versatile. They have a whole collection of charms you can add to a chain. Mother's day is right around the corner! I think these would be great too for moms to have their kids initials and birthstones on one necklace.
This art deco piece was beautiful.
I highly reccomend checking out the Stella and Dot website, they have some great jewelry. My trunk show will be open through next Sunday the 18th. If you'd like to purchase anything you can do so through my rep's site. Your purchases will help me to get free or discounted jewelry. I'll love you forever if you help me get to the next threshold!
Thank you to all my friends who came to my trunk show, I had a lot of fun with you guys!

No comments: