Sunday, October 3, 2010

Put November 4th on your calendars!

Hello my blog reading peeps! I'd like to take a moment out of your regularly scheduled programming to let you know about a date to put on your calendars! The boutique sale that I participate in is coming up and I'd love to see your bright shining faces there! It's a lot of fun! It's November 4th and it's held in San Carlos, Ca at a furniture showroom called Inside Source. It's right off of highway 101, you might have even seen it from the road. If you bring your business card you can be entered into a raffle to win one of many prizes too! Not only are there fabulous handmade goodies but there is booze and yummy food too!
This year I'll be switching up what I'm selling. In the past I've sold jewelry but this year I'm doing sewn and quilted items. I hope to have table runners, ornaments, and reusable fabric gift bags to name a few. Most items will be Christmas themed! I'm having a lot of fun working on everything and I hope you'll come check it out!
More details to come...

Just for fun, this was my table last year.



No comments: