Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I've been MIA...

I really can't believe it's March already! My calendar is filling up for the spring, I'm really excited to spend a weekend in the Napa Valley with a great group of girlfriends, I'm hoping to head up to Point Reyes in the next month or two to see the migrating whales and the elephant seals and April 17th is the Petaluma Antiques Fair. My mom and I went last spring and fall. I definitely want to try to go again this year. Here is the post about the one this past fall. Next week I have plans to go to a new restaurant in Oakland. It looks fantastic and I can't wait! It's called Homeroom and it's all about macaroni and cheese! My friend Teresa would love it! Check out the website, it's so right up my alley, it's totally cute!
Life has been pretty busy lately. I've rededicated myself to some things in my life that were being neglected and between the time I'm spending doing that and my two jobs I haven't had much time to do anything else. My crafting has been delayed and I have several projects in my craft corner that are sitting waiting to be finished. They call to me every time I walk through the door but they aren't going anywhere so they have to wait.
My sister is a fantastic artist and painter. I'm so proud of her and am amazed at her talents. She is graduating from San Jose State this semester and will be having her senior gallery show next week. The reception is next Tuesday evening at the SJSU campus. If you live in the area it would be awesome if you can come out to support her!
I hope to be able to share some craftiness with you soon! Thanks for stickin with me!

No comments: