Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wonderful things come in lovely packages

 Good morning all! I am up way too early on this blustery rainy Saturday if you ask me. It was very hard to get out of bed, but it was for such a good reason! Today I'm celebrating the impending arrival of one of my good friends baby girl. The shower is going to be lovely, despite the fact that we can't have it outside due to rain. And not just a little rain, I'm talking a lot of it. I looked outside and it looks like January out there!
I just wanted to share the first bit of baby shower goodness with you before I head out to start setting up. I won't spoil the fun of telling you what is in the box, but I wanted to share the wrapping.



I wrapped the box in craft paper then used some leftover yarn I had to wrap a band around the middle. I've been obsessed with making tissue pom-poms lately so I made some mini ones for the top of the box and added some embellishments we carry at Paper Source. I really love how it turned out!


I hope you're having a good day despite this yucky blustery weather we're having. Maybe I'll make stew tonight, who knew I'd be doing that in JUNE!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

that is super cute!