Monday, August 29, 2011

The craftacular wonder faire!

Phew. Yesterday was a great but tiring day! Hart's Fabrics held their first Craftacular Wonder Faire yesterday and for us at least, I'd say it was a smashing success. Some people (my friends) said our booth was the best one. We had seven different crafters in one booth and having the great variety of items that we did was so great. We had crocheted items, my sewn pieces as well as some tissue package toppers, and the rest was paper products. We had cards, and notebooks and journals, baby hats, mug rugs, cup cozy's, gift card holders, fabric nesting box sets, awesome shrinky dink necklaces, head wrap scarf things, little paper pieces of cake you could put a gift in and so much more! We all have different styles so it was fun to see it all come together. We were called Everything But the Kitchen Sink because we were so varied.


I was so concerned with bringing everything with me that we needed I grabbed my camera but once again forgot to make sure the card was in it, so no pictures from me. This is one that a friend took.
It was so much fun and I'm so happy with how everything came together!

1 comment:

Anne said...

It was awesome meeting you. :) I've been showing off your mug rug to everyone, because I adore it!

Also, I was showing your blog to my friends, and they want to know what the fabric is that is your blog background. :)